Join fellow Denisonians for a weekend home on The Hill
Big Red Weekend
Sept. 30-Oct. 2, 2022
Big Red Weekend is always a time when Denison truly shines — the trees show off with bursts of color, and all areas of arts, academics, and athletics eagerly welcome parents, alumni, students, faculty, and staff for a weekend-long celebration of all things Denison.
This year, unique opportunities include:
- An update on what’s new and on the horizon at Denison, directly from President Adam Weinberg.
- A celebration of the career of Dr. John L. Jackson, Former Director and Associate Professor Emeritus of Black Studies and founding member of the Black Student Union.
- Denison Athletics Hall of Fame presentation.
- An evening tailgate and football game against the DePauw Tigers.
- Guided tours of the new Ann and Thomas Hoaglin Wellness Center.
Registration will open at the end of August. In the meantime, make plans for local lodging by starting here.