Each year, more than 80 special events are hosted for the Denison family both on campus and around the globe, all providing opportunities to connect with Denisonians of all ages. Being a Denisonian has its privileges, and Alumni and Family Engagement wants you to take full advantage of the resources and programs it offers.
Denison Club events are open to all Denisonians — alumni (with or without a Denison diploma), parents of current and former students, current and former faculty members, and anyone who is simply a friend of the college. Denison Club “membership” is a state of mind.
- Ann Arbor
- Central Ohio
- Fairfield, CT / Westchester, NY
- Grand Rapids
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- South Texas
- St. Louis
- Tampa Bay
- Washington, D.C.
What happens at club events?
Examples of club events include: professional athletic events, Freshman Welcome parties, sorting food at an area food bank, After work social, hosting Denison faculty for lectures, and so much more. Events are selected by the local club leadership and each club hosts a unique set of events throughout the year.
- Reaffirming pride and commitment in Denison
- Bringing Denison to all alumni, parents and friends, wherever they may be
- Uniting Denison alumni, parents and friends in fellowship
- Fostering healthy relationships for the advancement of the University
- Keeping individuals connected to Denison
- Celebrating Denison’s continued excellence.
- Arranging a discussion and reception with a current Denison professor on relevant topics
- Planing a networking program that brings together Denisonians from a specific professional sector to learn from one another and forge business connections.
- Gather at a performance of a Denison student music group or a Denison alumni performer
As you move forward with planning your Cub event please take time to fill out the following form:
By completing this form you are ensuring that all the logistics for your event have been appropriately covered.