Kappa Kappa Gamma Denison Chapter 90th Anniversary Celebration
Friday, September 27, 2019 5:00 pm EDT to Sunday, September 29, 2019 11:00 am EDT
100 West College Street
Granville, OH, US 43023
The Denison Chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma is turning 90 this year, and we’re celebrating.
Coinciding with Big Red Weekend, the celebration will be filled with numerous sisterhood activities to honor our legacy and look forward to our bright future.
Cost for alumnae and friends for the weekend is $30 per person.
You won’t want to miss this special moment in our chapter’s history. So join Gamma Omega Chapter sisters of all generations this September in Granville.
For on-campus events, parking will be available in the Reese~Shackelford Common parking garage.
Schedule of events
Be sure to check out the Big Red Weekend schedule for more events on campus!
Friday, September 27
- 5 p.m.— Networking Reception at the Kappa Kappa Gamma house
- 9 p.m.— Informal gathering for alumnae in Granville, location to be announced
Saturday, September 28
- 2-4 p.m.— Open House featuring a silent auction
- 6 p.m.— Anniversary Celebration Banquet in Knobel Hall in the Burton D. Morgan Center featuring a State of the Chapter update from Chapter President Erin Stewart ’21
Sunday, September 29
- 9 a.m. — Join Gamma Omega sisters at the house to honor our ritual. Kappa Kappa Gamma active members and alumnae only.
You can direct any questions or suggestions to Chapter President Erin Stewart ’21 at email@example.com.
Can’t attend? Make a gift in honor of our 90th Anniversary!
In addition to your yearly Denison Annual Fund gift, we invite you to contribute to the Gamma Omega house project. Checks can be made payable to Gamma Omega House Corporation and mailed to:
Gamma Omega House Corporation
110 North Mulberry Street
Granville, Ohio 43023
Your support is critical, and we are so grateful to the sisters who help us maintain our beloved Kappa home.