B.A., Denison University, 1944
Fanny has been a lifelong significant volunteer for both her city of Cincinnati and for Denison.
She began her community service with the Junior League serving on the Board for 10 years. In 1951 she began work with the Cincinnati Children’s Theatre, and also wrote a Children’s Activities Column for the Cincinnati Post & Times Star.
She was Residential Division Co-Chari for the Fine Arts Fund in 1957, and in those years was a Girl Scout Leader, on the Board of Trustees of the Cincinnati Scholarship Foundation, and a member of the United Appeal Budget Review Committee. She was active with the Zoo Arts Festival and served as Chair in 1963.
Her greatest and largest service has been to the Cincinnati Art Museum. She served as Docent Coordinator, and in 1973 became Executive Secretary of the Women’s Committee. IN 1983 she became the Volunteer Coordinator for the Cincinnati Art Museum, a position she held until her retirement in 1988.
For Denison, Fanny has been a career advisor, class reunion manager, A.S.P. Fund worker, and was an Alumni0Nominated Trustee from 1973 to 1979.
Fanny and her husband, George ’42, live in Cincinnati, Ohio, and have three daughters, two of whom are Denison alumnae.