Registration is open for Reunion 2022!
- Alumni College Classes – All the fun of learning — without the tests! Get back into the classroom to learn from Denison’s faculty and alumni.
- Alumni Convocation – A time-honored Reunion tradition where we celebrate Denison’s past, present, and future; Alumni Citation recipients; and Class Reunion gifts.
- Alumni Citations – The highest honor Denison bestows upon its distinguished alumni recognizes outstanding contributions to the nation’s professional, civic, business, or religious life and the advancement of the college.
- Keynote Address by Dr. Arthur C. Brooks.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reunion for Classes scheduled to celebrate in 2021 and 2022
(Classes of 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2021)
We’re pleased to invite Reunion classes scheduled to celebrate in 2021 and 2022 to join us for an in-person Reunion on campus in Granville on June 3-5, 2022. We are looking forward to celebrating with you on The Hill in the spring. View the full schedule.
We’ll be offering on-campus accommodations for Reunion, but since this is expected to be Denison’s largest-ever Reunion Weekend, you may wish to use our list of area accommodations to book your stay in an area hotel soon.
(Classes of 1970, 1971, 1972)
We’re thrilled to announce that in-person 50th Reunions for the Classes of 1970, 1971, and 1972 will be held on campus June 1-4, 2022! This is a unique opportunity to celebrate this landmark Reunion with friends across three class years, and we’re taking special care with the planning process. View the full schedule, and please continue to watch your email and check the unique website for your class: 1970, 1971, 1972.
55th Reunions June 2-4, 2023
(Classes of 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968)
The class committees have decided to postpone returning to campus until next year’s reunion, June 2-4, 2023. In 2023, there will likely be fewer people on campus during the reunion, and it creates a unique opportunity for the classes of 1965, 1966, 1967, and 1968 to celebrate together!
As always, you are welcome to attend Reunion this year if you like (June 3-5, 2022). Alumni are always welcome to return to campus and be part of the festivities. There will not be specific programming, though, for 1965, 1966, or 1967.
Have a Question?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to find the answer you’re looking for — and maybe some additional nuggets of Reunion information that will come in handy!
Due to public health concerns and to preserve the safety of our Denison community, we require all Denison alumni and guests who are eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to be fully vaccinated. We will follow state, local, and venue-specific guidelines regarding masks.