Red Frame Lab: What Does Crisis Make Possible?
Friday, April 24, 2020 12:00 pm EDT to 1:00 pm EDT
Streaming live on YouTube
The [Re]Mix [Re]Imagine online weekly series by Denison’s Red Frame Lab presents “What Does Crisis Make Possible?”
Denison alumnae Alison Nissen ’89 and Marcy Stoudt ’94 discuss strategies for personal growth and productivity in this time of disruption and uncertainty.
- Prioritize: Too busy to do the right thing is no longer a valid excuse.
- Re-Commit & Re-Invest in your priorities.
- Visualize: Be the author of your own story.
- Connect your personal vision with your entrepreneurial spirit.
- Harmonize: Step out of the FEAR Zone and into the Growth Zone.
- Embrace change: family, career, self
Nissen and Stoudt are the co-founders of Revel Coach, an inspiration platform dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs and professionals to discover balance, focus, and peace of mind. Revel Coach has teamed up with the Denison Department of Athletics to help women in sports translate their competitive experience into career success.
Tune in for the live stream at noon on Friday, April 24, on YouTube.