The Registrar’s Office is excited to announce the arrival of a new transcript ordering service. Denison University has partnered with Credentials Solutions to provide students and alumni with an on-line ordering system through a secure website. Denison Registrar’s Office will still offer traditional transcript service – free of charge, which involves the ordering process on this page and the release of transcripts on paper, via US mail, or for pick up in the Registrar’s Office in Doane Hall, 2nd Floor.
You now have the option of an electronic copy of your transcript that can be sent as an email to you or the recipient of your choice as a secure encrypted document. The new service has a $3.00 fee for each transaction. It is guaranteed safe and offers follow ups on delivery. The service fee is for all standard electronic transcripts – and for an additional fee, you will be able to request paper copies via mail, express domestic and international service via express carriers.
Former students have two options to order transcripts:
- Using Transcript on Demand from Credentials Solutions to obtain secure electronic and/or paper copies. The Credentials Solutions site will provide instructions for placing your order and tracking, including delivery options and fees.
- Directly from the Registrar’s Office by mailing, emailing or faxing the completed and signed Transcript Request Form [pdf] (Free of charge – paper copies only)
The following principles govern the issuance of transcripts and should be of interest to requestors:
- There are no Denison charges for the issuance of transcripts.
- “Holds” may be placed on the issuance of transcripts if the student has unpaid financial obligations to the institution. Contact the Cashier’s office at (740) 587-6274 to resolve holds.
- Transcripts are processed in the order they are received. Unless you have an outstanding financial obligation to the College or other hold on your record, your request will be processed within 48 hours, except during office peak times and high volume. Processing time does not reflect delivery time.
- Due to confidentiality concerns, we do not fax transcripts out.
- If your name has changed since you attended Denison University, be sure to inform the recipient of your previous names. This will assist them when matching the transcript to your file.